The Art of Life


Life. Life is unique and full mistery, isn’t it? Sometimes, I do want A, but all I get is Z. What a contradiction. Heart mutinies, but all I can do is accepting, no other better choice. This word may be true that I may not always end up where I thought I was going, but I will always end up where I am meant to be. Arrrgghh, trying to believe that. I ever heard that the best thing in life is having choice, indeed. I didn’t think as much as that at the time, but now when I don't have choice huaaaaaa that's perfectly right. I wanna be chosen by someone/something I choose (HAHA maybe this is all people want in the whole world).
My life. It's just full of unspeakable secret/feeling. I wanna utter but sometimes it's kinda in vain. So, I keep it to my self. Even I realize that as if it's somehow wrong way to have natural reaction of life. So, it looks like everything is okay whereas it's literally not.
But that's the art of life, you can choose everything you want. But you can't choose what the outcome of the choice you chose. In the end, if the outcome is not what suppose to be, the only choice is accepting that.
So let it flow, do your best and let Allah does the rest with zero expectation.
Hehe sometimes I hurt too much not because the sadden thing but it's because I expect to much while I have limit authority to choose.

Just a random talking from the confusion heart~~




Komentar

Postingan Populer